|Material:||Cast Iron||Type:||Charge Pump|
|Model:||A10VG45||Appliion:||Rexroth Piston Pump|
|Original:||Made In China||Power:||Hydraulic|
|Other Name:||Gear Pump||Structure:||Internal Gear|
A10VG45 hydraulic piston pump repair,
1000rpm hydraulic piston pump repair,
1000rpm hydraulic pump reconditioning
Charge Pump Suit For A10VG45 Hydraulic Piston Pump Hydraulic polit Pump
A4VG56 Charge pump,also named hydraulic polit pump,hydraulic gear pump,
And have different types A4VG56-A charge pump (first stage), A4VG56-C, A4VG56-D, A4VG56-B charge pump (second stage) F00, F01, F02, F04, F07, F09, F69, F72, etc.
If you don't know which one of yours,please send pictures and sizes,then we will confirm for you.
We have a professional technical team to provide customers with the best maintenance support services
Each type of charge pump product series derives multiple connection methods: there are tandem pumps and no tandem pumps at the back end. In the selection, it is necessary to accurately select the type, serial number, number of teeth of the string or not to fit the accurate use; the product is 84% at a pressure of 6Mpa and a temperature of 55° at 1000rpm.
|Material||Cast/Ductile iron, steel, bronze and others|
|Types||Replacement parts for hydraulic piston pump|
|Function||Completely interchangeable with original pump|
|Parts name||Charge pump|
|Processing technic||Cutting, lathe, machining center, heat treatment, grind, honing, burring and so on|
|Trademark||Elephant Fluid Power, Neutral label, or according to client’s requirement
The charge pump series products are used in Rexroth oil pumps as a supporting operation for control and charge pumps in a closed system
Product functions and features:
1. Provide cooling oil to the system to reduce the temperature of the system.
2. Maintain the pressure of the main system loop,
3. And provide the operating pressure to the control loop, the operating pressure of the system is generally designed to be the same as the replenishing pressure.
4. Replenish oil loss from internal leakage. In order to avoid damage to the transmission under any driving and braking conditions, the charge pressure must be set at the specified pressure.
5. The charge pump is generally a gear pump or an external gear pump or a cycloid gear fixed pump, which is installed on the main pump and driven by the main pump's main shaft. The pressure of the charge pump is limited by the charge relief valve.
6. The standard charge pump is suitable for most pumps. If the displacement of the charge pump is insufficient, it is necessary to increase the displacement of the charge pump or install a gear pump in the auxiliary spline to provide the necessary Extra oil
Contact Person: Mr. Han