101S-5-160-16-HC Orbitrol Steering Unit 101S Steering Unit For Agriculture Tractor Massey Ferguson , New Holland
1. The same function of the 101 series
2. Including integrated valve (relief valve and checkproof valve)
3. Replace Danfoss (ospc), M+S (HKU/4) series.
4.101S Hydraulic steering unit is widely used in the steering control system
such as the steering system of many kinds of industrial and agricultural
mobile machinery forklift,loader,roadroller,tractor,comebine harvester, etc.
5.We produce the products match with the OEM number of all machines.
|Rated Flow (L/min)
|Relief Valve Pressure Settings ( MPa)
|Shock Valve Pressure Settings ( MPa)
|Dimension L (mm)
1. New Holland Tractor : TD 5040 , 5050 , 55D , 60D , 65D , 70D , 75D , 80D , 85D , 90D , 95D
♦ Part Number : 5164616 = OSPC - 100 ON , 150-1151 = 101s - 100 ON
♦ Part Number : 5162551 = OSPC - 160 ON , 150-N1282 = 101s - 160 ON
2. Massey Ferguson Tractor : 230, 240, 253, 263, 340, 342, 350, 352, 355, 360, 362, 365, 372, 375
390, 396, 398, 399
♦ Part Number : 3821548M91 = 101s-100cc = OSPC100 ON
3. Massey Ferguson Tractor : 265, 275, 3275E, 285, 290, 298, 375E, 390E, 675, 690, 698, 699, 1004T
♦ Part Number : 1684986M91 = 101s-100cc = OSPC100 ON
4. Massey Ferguson Tractor : 365, 375, 390, 396, 398, 399
♦ Part Number : 1695445M91 = 101s-100cc = OSPC100 ON
5. Massey Ferguson Tractor : 3050, 3060, 3065, 6120, 6130, 6140, 6235, 6245, 6255
♦ Part Number : 3383107M1 = 101s-100cc = OSPC100 ON
6. Massey Ferguson Tractor : 3070, 3075, 3080, 3085, 3090, 3095, 3115, 3120, 3125, 6150, 6160
6170, 6180, 6190, 6235, 6245, 6255, 6260, 6265, 6270,6280
(1) When installation steering gear must ensure coaxiality with column, must have a gap of 1 mm in the axial direction.
(2) The depth of screw connection to the steering column tightening steering column is ≤15mm.
(3) After steering gear installed, must check steering wheel turns to ensure the flexibility of the return position.
(4) Connection pipeline: P oil port connects to the oil supply pump, T oil port connects to the oil tank, and A and B oil ports
respectively connect the left and right oil chambers of the steering gear.
Oil flow rate considerations:
(1) The oil supply circuit connected to the P oil port, the oil flow rate in the pipe is recommended to be ≤1.5m/s.
(2) The pressure circuit of the oil cylinder connected to the A and B ports is recommended. The oil flow rate in the pipe is
recommended to be ≤4~5m/s.
Other matters needing attention:
(1) The diameter of the steering wheel must not exceed 500mm.
(2) A return filter with a filter accuracy of 30 μm should be installed in the return line of the steering gear. The position of tank is
generally higher than installation position of steering gear, and return pipe is inserted below oil level, so oil can be filled only when
the manpower is turned, and air can be prevented from entering the oil line.
(3) The oil viscosity of steering gear is 17cst~33cst. It is recommended to use low-condensation hydraulic oil. Steering gear
allows normal working oil temperature 20°C to 80°C, and the limit working oil temperature range is -30°C to 100°C. Reminder: In
case of abnormal oil temperature, steering performance will decrease.
(4) After steering system assembled, it shall be tested: clean oil tank before operation, inject hydraulic oil to the max oil level.Loosen
cylinder nipple and allow pump to run at low speed until it is out of oil. Remove link,turn the steering wheel so that the piston
reaches left or right position, and then fill the tank to specified level. Tighten all thread connections, connect the piston rod, and
check if the steering system is working properly.
(5) It must be ensured that the oil is clean to prevent the dirt to cause steering failure. Always check the condition of the filter
element and the oil. If necessary, give a replacement.
(6) If steering failure, must be carefully check the reason first. The steering wheel must not be pulled hard, and the steering gear
should not be disassembled to avoid damage to parts. It is forbidden for two people to turn the steering wheel at the same time.